1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
2 houses, 4 dorm rooms, 3 apartments
1) house on stratford avenue in williston park, long island, until december 1983
2) house in east williston, long island, until august 1996, on breaks and after college until october 2000
3) 3 dorm rooms in lathrop house at vassar
4) TA at vassar
5) 1 dorm room in raymond house at vassar
6) apartment on second avenue, NYC
7) current, apartment in chelsea, NYC
2. Which was your favorite and why?
Fave house: East Williston, mostly because I remember it more. I would live there now.
Fave apt: Current. It's a great space, one big room, and cheaper than a lot of smaller studios. Nice bed space. First floor. Only problem is the termites.
Fave dorm: Sophmore year on the ALCOVE! HUGE room for a sophmore, great hall, big bathroom, out of the way, first floor...
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
A little from column A,... I haven't really done it enough to care. I LOVE cleaning house before I move in, scrubbing everything and making it smell nice and fresh. Only time my homes are ever really clean is before I live there.
4. What's more important, location or price?
Location, but I wouldn't live somewhere I couldn't afford. And there are so many locations I like!
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
Kitchen. Biiiig Kitchen, gas range, big wooden prep table, dishwasher, nice big fridge...and a nice office space with lots of healthy light, fast computers, a big tv with a good sound system, and good vibes. Clean, potable water. Great reference library, great video library. I'd like a room with wall-to-wall bookshelves, too.