My father is totally being a freak and hiding things in weirdass places and seeing how long it takes my mom to find them. Right now, there is a Santa statue on one of the cross-beams in the kitchen. Oh, Daddy, daddy.
Also, the house has an intercom system. This means I totally have been calling my parents on the intercom at every possible opportunity.
Then, stolen from balcarin because I thought this was fun:
1) Make a list of 10 characters.
2) Assign each character a number.
3) Without telling anyone who's on the list or the character's assigned number, get questions from your flist about what they'd like to know about them. IE: "If 3 and 4 were trapped in a cave together with only a blanket and a toothpick, what would they do?" (The more random the better!)
4) Post the answers and who was who on the list.
2. Radical Edward, Cowboy Bebop. gildedage
3. Mad-Eye Moody, Harry Potter. ninepointfivemm
5. Death, Sandman. ninepointfivemm
6. Mr. Norrell, Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, dancedarkly
7. Amanda, Ugly Betty. rhikat
9. Sunny Baudelaire, A Series of Unfortunate Events, liret
10. Audrey Horne, Twin Peaks, dootsie
So ask away!