teaberryblue (10:01:50 PM): GOTH!CLAIRE!
liret (10:02:40 PM): I approve.
teaberryblue (10:03:37 PM): okay, i also find it hilarious that with all the other hanky panky on the island, claire and charlie who were kind of the first ones to pair off are now just getting around to handholding
liret (10:04:22 PM): oh! This is how Charlie could die!
liret (10:05:13 PM): the island will decide that only killing off the girls who have sex is so old fashioned.
2. Poor Sawyer. No nicknames.
3. HAHAHA, Charlie, can you go die now?
4. DesmondXCharlie! Desmond is the best for shipping with everyone.
5. How many of the LOST girls had a different haircolor in a flashback?
6. What list? The list of people invited to Benry's Birthday Party!
7. Ads. Oh Brooke Shields, you got famous for not plucking your eyebrows. Why so much plastic surgery?
8. So is someone who isn't Charlie going to die because Charlie wasn't there to die? Hmm.
9. EXPENSES TAKEN CARE OF BY CHRISTIAN SHEPARD, YO.
10. Aww RIP Eyepatch dude. So much buildup for so little screentime.
11. "WELL PARDON ME FOR NOT KNOWING THEY HAD A SONIC WEAPON-FENCE"
12. "You never know when a little c4 might come in handy!" Did Locke take quip lessons from Sawyer?
13. CLAIRE IS NOT A DESMONDXCHARLIE SHIPPER
14. SCORE IT IS CHRISTIAN! YES. SCORE.
15. SCORE AGAIN. Only he doesn't deliver is as dramatically as Darth Vader.
16. liret (10:35:38 PM): it's almost too bad Claire is one of the least likely islanders to go to the dark side.
17. I THINK I BUILT ONE OF THESE ON ONE OF OUR HIGHSCHOOL CAMPING TRIPS. YES. WE HAD TO DO THIS GROUP TRUST PROJECT, TOO.
18. CHECK! CHECK TO SEE IF HE REALLY HAS ONE EYE. COME ON, SAWYER AND HURLEY WOULD HAVE.
19. Oh god, Sawyer is so desperate he's moved on to Ayn Rand? Must be the last book left on the island.
20. John Locke: Look guys, I caught us a seagull for lun-- oh, oops.
21. Kate: WTF BICYCLES?
22. News at Eleven: WINTER'S BIG RETURN? OH FUCK YOU, WEATHER.
23. liret (11:00:10 PM): I think Sawer could make a good objectivist!
teaberryblue (11:00:18 PM): hahahahaha he could, actually
teaberryblue (11:00:25 PM): but he would still have to read ayn rand
liret (11:00:33 PM): he's into the not caring about the rest of humanity thing
liret (11:00:46 PM): that is the downside.