Please help her take our new messiah and his wonderful, true view of a new and better tomorrow back into her heart so that she can understand the true potential within her!
1) Okay, it is totally awesome how this show always skips a year and acts as if it's perfectly normal. I love that about this show.
2) Whoashit! What's going on?
3) Jordan nightmare?! Agh!
4) Oooooh crisis of conscience!
5) I really want them to change the opening credits. The old credits don't really have anything to do with the current plot anymore. They're really pretty but they don't make sense four seasons in!
6) I still don't like Ben. I'm also not sure what's up with his hair. Damn, so they went to Spain with him.
7) Elana is missing? Hmm. But yay Kyle!
8) So did they not re-sign the actress or is this a plot point?
9) Hey, what is that kid from? I recognise him from somewhere!
10) Who the hell is this guy who is all buddy-buddy with Tom now? Wow.
11) HAHA LA DOLCE VITA.
12) Mmmm new boss' acting is kind of stiff.
13) And is apparently a deus ex machina to tie up loose plot ends.
14) SHAWN IS IN A COMA? HUH? Is this because of Isabelle? Fucking Isabelle!
15) Yay Tess!
16) OHFUCK. NO DON'T IT'S YOU. OH WAIT NO OHFUCK MORE.
17) WHOA CREEPY CULTY. WHAT IS THIS? WHO IS THAT KID?
18) IS THIS HIS POWER? SHIT.
19) Wow, look, you have no powers and YOU'RE STILL FUCKING CREEPY.
20) April :-( Except seriously? Are you surprised? I'm not. But MARCO YAY.
21) OMG HIS POWER IS BEING A CULT LEADER.
22) One thing this show has never been good at is introducing love interests effectively in not-stupid ways.
23) GRAHAM IS THE NEW TESS.
25) OKAY RIGHT. So send in the army and now the KID IS GOING TO HAVE MILITARY POWERS.
26) WHO THE HELL IS THIS CHICK? I take back the love interest thing! Now she's just creepy.
27) SOMEONE SAW SPARTACUS.
28) What did I tell you? Dumbasses.
29) I saw this before! It was an episode of Pinky and the Brain!
30) SHAWN? DUDE THAT WAS JUST LIKE WITH KYLE.
32) Aw, Marco, you're still so cute and unfunny.
33) SHIT ALANA WENT TO THE 1800s LIKE MAIA DID.
Also, I went to the movies today. I saw Mr. Brooks. It was a fairly good movie-- I really liked the interplay between Kevin Costner and William Hurt. I also really, really liked the whole concept of serial killing as an addiction and how they handled that. I love movies/tv shows that make serial killers into sympathetic characters.
Anyway, at the theater today? These two guys practically got into a fistfight over one of them leaning his feet on the other one's seat. I got to see one of them get escorted from the theater and they gave us all free passes for the disturbance. It was kind of freaky but I was very happy about the free passes.