|Margarita (And Ginger Margarita)|
Recipe Type: Cocktail
This is how I make a traditional Margarita, plus a little twist on it!
- 2 oz white/silver tequila
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 oz Domaine de Canton (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp evaporated cane juice (or sugar)
- Mix first four ingredients
- Mix sugar and salt together on a plate. Shake the plate until it is even.
- Take a chilled margarita or martini glass and wipe the used lime over the edge. (see picture)
- Turn the glass upside down on the plate and girve the glass a spin until the salt mixture sticks to the rim.
- Right the glass and pour in the cocktail! Yum!
Mirrored from Nommable!.